HENLOW: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1831.
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1831]
(unless otherwise stated)
" HENLOW, a parish in the hundred of CLIFTON, county of BEDFORD, 4¼ miles south-west from Biggleswade, containing 688 inhabitants. The living is a vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £9.6.8., and in the patronage of the Crown. The church is dedicated to St. Mary."
[Description(s) transcribed by Martin Edwards ©2003 and later edited by Colin Hinson ©2013]