LITTLE STAUGHTON: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1866.
[Transcribed information from The Imperial Gazatteer of England & Wales, 1866-9]
"LITTLE STAUGHTON, a parish, with a village, in the district of St. Neots and county of Bedford; 4½ miles S by E of Kimbolton railway station. Post-town, St. Neots. Acres, 1,660. Real property, £2,286. Pop., 572. Houses, 135. The property is subdivided. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Ely. Value, £400. Patron, Corpus Christi College, Oxford. The church is later English. There are a Baptist chapel, and a national school."
[Description(s) transcribed by Craig Pickup ©2002]