POTSGROVE: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1866.
[Transcribed information from The Imperial Gazatteer of England & Wales, 1866-9]
"POTSGROVE, a parish in Woburn district, Beds; 2 miles S of Woburn, and 4¼ S by E of Woburn-Sands railway station. Post-town, Woburn. Acres, 1,385. Real property, £1,993. Pop., 298. Houses, 66. The property is divided among three. The manor belongs to Sir E. P. Turner, Bart. The living is a rectory, annexed to the rectory of Battlesden, in dicoese of ELy. The church is modern. Charities, £9."
[Description(s) transcribed by Craig Pickup ©2002]