St Margaret's Chapel, Lilley, Church of England
St Margaret's Chapel,
It was founded before 1870. It closed before 1974.
No information available, not mentioned in 1915 Kelly Directory, shown on 1912 map, now seems demolished. Not to be confused with St Margaret's Catmore nearby.
It was located near SU444794 (Lat/Lon 51.511739, -1.361596). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)