St Peter, Didcot, Church of England
It was founded in 1890.
In 1976, St Peter?s Northbourne was deconsecrated and moved to St Peter?s Didcot in 1977. This area was also called North Hagbourne or New Town. More information about this church may be available from Church History, by clicking on the church name above and/or on the place name at the top of this page. If you can help by providing corrections or additional information, then please follow the instructions at the bottom of this page under "Help required".
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)