From Kelly's Directory of Berkshire (1915), transcribed by Robert Monk ©2011.
Further information about some of the churches can be found below:
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Littlewick Green to another place.
- Littlewick Green was in the hundred of Beynhurst
You can see the administrative areas in which Littlewick Green has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SU838801 (Lat/Lon: 51.51362, -0.793777), Littlewick Green which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
Littlewick Green was in the Maidenhead Union. For more information, see Poorhouses.