"GRUNTY FEN is a parish, which was formerly extra-parochial, adjoins Wilburton; area 1,793 acres; population in 1921 was 97; Stretham and Wilburton railway stations are both in this parish.
Grunty Fen is reputed to be extra-parochial for ecclesiastical puposes.
Grunty Fen, an extra-parochial area, amalgamated with Wilburton for civil purposes in 1933."
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Grunty Fen to another place.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TL500770 (Lat/Lon: 52.370516, 0.201863), Grunty Fen which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- Land Tax: records are included with those for Wilburton.