[Transcribed and edited information mainly from Kelly's Directory of Cambridgeshire 1929]
"GRUNTY FEN is a parish, which was formerly extra-parochial, adjoins Wilburton; area 1,793 acres; population in 1921 was 97; Stretham and Wilburton railway stations are both in this parish.
Grunty Fen is reputed to be extra-parochial for ecclesiastical puposes.
Grunty Fen, an extra-parochial area, amalgamated with Wilburton for civil purposes in 1933."
[Description(s) transcribed by Martin Edwards ©2003 and later edited by Colin Hinson ©2010]
[mainly from Kelly's Directory of Cambridgeshire 1929]