Thorey Lane/Ridgeway Road.
Built in 1849 as a chapel to Bowdon: St. Mary. In 1852 it became the district church for the townships of Timperley and Baguley, and part of the township of Altrincham (previously served by Bowdon: St. Mary).
The district was affected by the following boundary changes:
The district also included the chapel of Timperley: St. Andrew, and the mission church of Hale: St. David.
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts