Built in 1848 as the district church for the townships of Antrobus and Seven Oaks (previously served by Great Budworth: St. Mary & All Saints).
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts
||C 1848-1996 ; M 1848-1983 ; B 1849-1974 — Cheshire Archives (P 301)
C from 1996 ; M from 1983 ; B from 1975 — Church
||C 1848-1920 ; M 1848-1983 ; B 1849-1974 — Cheshire Archives ; Northwich Library
|Copies and Indexes
||M 1848-1973 — Cheshire BMD (CW:103)
||Published by the Family History Society of Cheshire, 1992