Hide

St John the Evangelist, Ashton Hayes, Church of England

hide
Hide

St John the Evangelist,
Church Road,
Ashton Hayes

Hide
topup

Cemeteries

The church has/had a graveyard.

topup

Church History

It was founded in 1849.

Church History

Founded in 1849 as the district church for the townships of Ashton, Horton cum Peel and Mouldsworth (previously served by Tarvin: St. Andrew).

Church Records

C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts

Original Registers C 1849-1952 ; M 1849-2007 ; B 1849-1997 — Cheshire Archives (P 160)
C from 1952 ; M from 2007 ; B from 1997 — Church
Microfilm Copies C 1849-1952 ; M 1859-1983 ; B 1849-1926 — Cheshire Archives
Bishop's Transcripts 1849-1900 (microfilmed) — Cheshire Archives
Copies and Indexes M 1849-1958 — Cheshire BMD (CW:CE2)
B from 1849 (burial roll) — Church
Monumental Inscriptions Published by the Family History Society of Cheshire, 1993
topup

Maps

It is located at SJ5071469811 (Lat/Lon 53.223044, -2.739661). You can see this on maps provided by:

Hide
hide