Moss Lane/Harboro Road
Built in 1874 as a chapel of ease to Ashton upon Mersey: St. Martin. On 2 February 1894 it became the district church for part of the township of Ashton upon Mersey (previously served by Ashton upon Mersey: St. Martin).
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts
||C from 1894 ; M from 1875 — Church
|Copies and Indexes
||M 1875-1940, 1951-1960 — Cheshire BMD (TR:CE2)
||B — none