Also known as: Brooklands, St. John the Divine
Originally a chapel to Bowdon: St. Mary, on 15 June 1868 it became the district church for parts of the townships of Baguley, Sale and Timperley (previously served by Timperley: Christ Church and Sale: St. Anne).
The district was affected by the following boundary changes:
- 1934 May 18 — enlarged when the remaining part of the township of Baguley was transferred from Timperley: Christ Church.
On 1 April 1931 the part of the district in the township of Baguley was transferred from Cheshire to the county of Lancashire, and on 18 May 1934 the church was transferred from the diocese of Chester to the diocese of Manchester.
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts