Laird Street/Hoylake Road
Built in 1858 as a chapel to Birkenhead: St. Mary. On 24 July 1869 it became a district church for part of the township of Birkenhead (previously served by Birkenhead: St. Mary).
On 1 August 1972 the district was amalgamated with that of Birkenhead: St. Bede, to form the combined district of "St. James with St. Bede".
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts