Wellington Road South/St. Thomas Place.
Built in 1825 as a chapel to Stockport: St. Mary the Virgin. In 1839 it became the district church for the townships of Bramhall and Stockport Etchells, and part of the township of Stockport (previously served by Stockport: St. Mary the Virgin).
The district was affected by the following boundary changes:
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts