The first church was built in 1825 at the corner of Palmer St and Ashley St (Dog Lane), but became unsafe due to coal mine workings underneath. A replacement church was built in Zetland Street in 1872.
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; Conf = Confirmations
|Original Registers||Church (?)|
|Copies and Indexes||M 1981-1999 — Cheshire BMD (TA:AP68)|