St Luke, Frodsham, Roman Catholic
Ship Street/St Lukes Avenue,
It was founded in 1949. It closed in 1981.
Ship Street (1949-81) ; High Street (1981).
Built 1949 in Ship Street. Replaced by a new building on High Street in 1981.
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; Conf = Confirmations
|Original Registers||Church (?)|
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)