- Frodsham Lordship was a township in Frodsham ancient parish, Eddisbury hundred (SJ 5176), which became a civil parish in 1866.
- The civil parish was abolished in 1936 to become part of Frodsham.
- It included the hamlets of Beacon Hill, Bradley, Crowmere, Dunsdale, Fivecrosses, Irondish (part), Netherton, Overton and Woodhouses.
- The population was 301 in 1801, 1010 in 1851, and 1403 in 1901.
For the period after 1936, see Frodsham.