- Cheadle: St. Mary (Church of England). The ancient parish church for the township of Handforth cum Bosden.
- Cheadle Hulme: All Saints (Church of England). The district church for part of Handforth cum Bosden from 1868.
- Handforth: St. Chad (Church of England). Built in 1840 as a chapel to Cheadle: St. Mary. The district church for part of Handforth cum Bosden from 1877.
- Handforth, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan), Wilmslow Road. Built in 1872.
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Handforth area or see them printed on a map.
You can see pictures of HANDFORTH CUM BOSDEN which are provided by:
- 1877 December 17 — Abolished and divided between Bosden (492 acres, pop. 1962 in 1881) and Handforth (1311 acres, pop. 786 in 1881)
You can see the
administrative areas in which HANDFORTH CUM BOSDEN has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ856837 (Lat/Lon: 53.34999, -2.217782), HANDFORTH CUM BOSDEN which are provided by: