Hide

Hargrave & Huxley

hide
Hide

"HARGRAVE, a chapelry in that part of the parish of TARVIN which is in the lower division of the hundred of BROXTON, county palatine of CHESTER, 5¾ miles (E.) from Tarporley. The population is returned with the parish. The living is a perpetual curacy, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Chester, and in the patronage of certain Trustees nominated by the parishioners Tarvin. The chapel is dedicated to St. Michael." [From Samuel Lewis A Topographical Dictionary of England  (1831) ©Mel Lockie]

Hide
Hide
topup

Civil Registration

  • Cheshire West & Chester
topup

Court Records

  • West Cheshire
topup

Historical Geography

topup

Politics & Government

  • Cheshire West & Chester