- Mottram In Longdendale: St. Michael (Church of England). The ancient parish church for the township of Hollingworth.
- Tintwistle: Christ Church (Church of England). The district church for part of Hollingworth from 1836 to 1922.
- Hollingworth: St. Mary (Church of England). Built in 1864 as a chapel to Tintwistle: Christ Church, becoming the district church for Hollingworth in 1922.
- Hollingworth, Methodist Chapel (New Connexion), Spring Lane. Built in 1830. Closed in 1971. Microfilms of registers of baptisms 1830-1837 are at the Cheshire Record Office and Manchester Central Library. Registers of baptisms 1871-1965 and marriages 1912-1971 are at Manchester Central Library.
- Hollingworth, Methodist Chapel (Free), Water Lane. Registers of baptisms 1871-1962 are at Manchester Central Library.
- Hollingworth, United Reformed Church (Independent/Congregational). Built in 1865. Records of baptisms 1870-1944 and marriages 1868-1915 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Hollingworth area or see them printed on a map.
You can see pictures of HOLLINGWORTH which are provided by:
- 1936 April 1 — Abolished and incorporated into Longdendale (2086 acres, pop. 2299 in 1931)
You can see the
administrative areas in which HOLLINGWORTH has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SK006962 (Lat/Lon: 53.462545, -1.99243), HOLLINGWORTH which are provided by: