- Plemstall: St. Peter (Church of England). The ancient parish church for part (659 acres, pop. 704 in 1871) of the township of Hoole.
- Chester: St. John the Baptist (Church of England), The ancient parish church for part (91 acres, pop. 1328 in 1871) of the township of Hoole.
- Chester: Christ Church (Church of England). The district church for Hoole from 1843 to 1872.
- Hoole: All Saints (Church of England). Built in 1867 as a chapel to Chester: Christ Church, becoming the district church for part of Hoole in 1872.
- Hoole, Methodist Chapel, Hamilton Street. Built in 1928.
- Hooole, United Reformed Church (Independent/Congregational), Walker Street. Built in 1887. Registers 1908-1957 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
For churches and chapels in the areas added in 1936, see also Guilden Sutton and Newton by Chester.
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the area or see them printed on a map.
You can see pictures of HOOLE which are provided by: