Built in 1837 as a chapel to Wybunbury: St. Chad. In 1840 it became the district church for the townships of Bridgemere, Checkley cum Wrinehill, Doddington, and Hunsterson (previously served by Wybunbury: St. Chad).
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts
|Original Registers||C from 1879 ; M from 1883 — Church|
|Copies and Indexes||M 1883-1974 — Cheshire BMD (CC:1037)|