- Prestbury: St. Peter (Church of England). The ancient parish church for the township of Hurdsfield.
- Macclesfield: St. Michael & All Angels (Church of England). The district church for Hurdsfield from 1835.
- Hurdsfield: Holy Trinity (Church of England). The district district church for Hurdsfield from 1839.
- Hurdsfield, Methodist (Fence School) Chapel, Waterloo Street (New Connexion). Built in 1841. Registers of baptisms 1878-1965 and marriages 1960-65 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
- Hurdsfield, Methodist (Ebenezer) Chapel (Wesleyan), Rainow Road. Built in 1865.
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Hurdsfield area or see them printed on a map.
You can see pictures of HURDSFIELD which are provided by:
- 1894 September 30 — Lost the part in Macclesfield Municipal Borough to Macclesfield (pop. 3114 in 1901)
- 1936 April 1 — Lost part to Macclesfield (93 acres, pop. 13 in 1931)
- 1975 — Renamed Higher Hurdsfield
You can see the
administrative areas in which HURDSFIELD has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ924739 (Lat/Lon: 53.262044, -2.115393), HURDSFIELD which are provided by: