Founded in 1964 as a chapel to Prestbury: St. Peter. On 22 October 1975 it became the district church for parts of the civil parishes of Macclesfield and Prestbury (previously served by Macclesfield: Christ Church, Prestbury: St. Peter and Henbury: St. Thomas).
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts
||C from 1964 ; M from 1969 — Church
|Copies and Indexes
||M 1969 — Cheshire BMD (CE:1088)