Hide

MIDDLETON GRANGE

hide
Hide
Hide
  • Middleton Grange was an extra-parochial place in Bucklow hundred (SJ 5778).
  • In 1858 it was abolished to become part of Aston by Sutton.
  • The population was 23 in 1851.

For the period after 1858, see Aston by Sutton.

Hide
topup

Civil Registration

  • Runcorn (1837-58)
topup

Court Records

  • Bucklow (1828-39)
  • Daresbury (1839-58)
topup

Historical Geography

topup

Poor Houses, Poor Law

  • Runcorn (1836-58)
topup

Voting Registers

  • North Cheshire (1832-58)