- Neston: St. Mary & St. Helen (Church of England). The ancient parish church for the townships of Great Neston, Little Neston, and Leighton (near Neston).
- Willaston: Christ Church (Church of England). The district church for part of Little Neston from 1865.
- Thornton Hough: All Saints (Church of England). The district church for part of Little Neston from 1869.
- Little Neston: St. Michael. A chapel to Neston: St. Mary & St. Helen, founded by 1997.
- Neston: St. Wenefride (Roman Catholic). Founded in 1843.
- Neston, Zion Methodist Chapel, Little Neston (Primitive). Built in 1872.
- Neston, Presbyterian Church. Built in 1884.
- Neston, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan), Park Street/High Street. Built in 1908.
- Neston, United Reformed Church (Independent/Congregational). Founded in 1857, rebuilt in 1909.
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Neston area or see them printed on a map.
You can see pictures of NESTON CUM PARKGATE which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which NESTON CUM PARKGATE has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ291775 (Lat/Lon: 53.289701, -3.065048), NESTON CUM PARKGATE which are provided by: