Founded in 1833 as a chapel to Frodsham: St. Lawrence. In 1861 it became the district church for the township of Norley.
The district was affected by the following boundary changes:
- 1872 April 23 — reduced when a detached part of the township of Norley was transferred to Crowton: Christ Church.
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts