In 1846 it became the district church for the township of North Rode (previously served by Prestbury: St. Peter and Gawsworth: St. James).
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts
|Original Registers||C 1846-2004 ; B 1846-2004 — Cheshire Record Office (P 318)|
C from 2004 ; M from 2004 ; B from 1846 — Church
|Bishop's Transcripts||1846-61, 1879-89 (microfilmed) — Cheshire Record Office|
|Copies and Indexes||M 1846-1993 — Cheshire BMD (CE:1067)|
|Monumental Inscriptions||Published by Macclesfield Ferrets/Graveyard Press, 1996|