Jump to navigation
An ancient chapelry in the parish of Rostherne: St. Mary, which in 1827 became the district church for the townships of Marthall, Over Peover and Snelson.
The district was affected by the following boundary changes:
It also included the chapel of Over Peover: St. Michael.
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts