- Prestbury: St. Peter (Church of England). The ancient parish church for the townships of Poynton and Worth.
- Poynton: St. George (Church of England). An ancient chapel to Prestbury: St. Peter, which became the district church for Poynton and Worth in 1871.
- High Lane: St. Thomas (Church of England). The district church for parts of Poynton and Worth from 1860.
- Poynton: St. Paul (Roman Catholic)
- Poynton, Baptist Union Chapel, Park Lane. Built in 1867.
- Poynton, Methodist Chapel (Primitive), Park Lane. Built in 1845.
- Poynton, Methodist Chapel (Free), Clumber Road. Built in 1846.
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Poynton area or see them printed on a map.
You can see pictures of POYNTON WITH WORTH which are provided by:
- 1881 April 2 — Created by renaming Poynton
You can see the
administrative areas in which POYNTON WITH WORTH has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ919836 (Lat/Lon: 53.349226, -2.12314), POYNTON WITH WORTH which are provided by: