St Joseph, Sale, Roman Catholic
It was founded in 1866.
A congregation had been established at Sale by 1847, and a school-chapel was built in 1866. The present church was opened in 1884.
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; Conf = Confirmations
|Original Registers||C 1866-1961 ; M 1870-1985 ; B 1905-1988 — Cheshire Archives (ERC 23)|
|Notes||Conf 1873-1932 — Cheshire Archives (ERC 23)|
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)