"SEVEN-OAKS, a township in that part of the parish of GREAT-BUDWORTH which is in the hundred of BUCKLOW, county palatine of CHESTER, 4 miles (N. W. by N.) from Northwich, containing 141 inhabitants." [From Samuel Lewis A Topographical Dictionary of England (1831) ©Mel Lockie]
Seven Oaks was a township in Great Budworth ancient parish, Bucklow hundred (SJ 6478), which became a civil parish in 1866.
The civil parish was abolished in 1936 to become part of Antrobus.
- It includes the hamlets of Fandley, Gibb Hill and Senna Green
- The population was 103 in 1801, 148 in 1851, and 162 in 1901.
For the period after 1936, see Antrobus.