Hide

All Saints, Siddington, Church of England

hide
Hide
image
Hide

All Saints,
Pexhill Road,
Siddington

Hide
topup

Cemeteries

The church has/had a graveyard.

topup

Church History

It was founded in 1722.

Church History

An ancient chapelry in the parish of Prestbury: St. Peter, serving the township of Siddington. 

On 6 April 1846 the district was amalgamated with Capesthorne: Holy Trinity to form the combined district of "Capesthorne with Siddington". 

Church Records

C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts 

Original Registers C 1718-1895 ; M 1722-1784, 1883-1996 ; B 1722-1874 — Cheshire Archives (P 241)
C from 1896 ; M from 1996 ; B from 1875 — held at Capesthorne Hall
Microfilm Copies C 1718-1895 ; M 1722-1754, 1783-1784 ; B 1722-1874 — Cheshire Archives ; Macclesfield Library
Bishop's Transcripts 1722-41, 1745-1863 (microfilmed) — Cheshire Archives ; Family History Society of Cheshire
Copies and Indexes C 1718-1970 — published by  North Cheshire Family History Society
C 1718-1970 ; M 1722-1783 (transcript, 2 vols.) — Cheshire Archives
M 1722-1752 (incomplete) — Bertram Merrell Marriage Index of Cheshire (1750-1836)
M 1722-1783 — published in: Cheshire Parish Registers: Marriages, vol. 5 (Phillimore, 1914)
M 1883-2006 — Cheshire BMD (CE:1082)
B 1725-1874 — published by North Cheshire Family History Society
Monumental Inscriptions Published by North Cheshire Family History Society (edited by D. H. Way), 1987
Notes M 1754-1783, 1784-1883 — none recorded
topup

Maps

It is located at SJ8462570851 (Lat/Lon 53.234463, -2.231799). You can see this on maps provided by:

Hide
hide