St. Peter's Square.
Founded in 1765 as a chapel to Stockport: St. Mary the Virgin. In 1839 it became a district church for part of the township of Stockport (previously served by Stockport: St. Mary the Virgin).
The district was affected by the following boundary changes:
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts