Thelwall New Roa/All Saints Drive.
Founded in 1737 as a chapel tof Runcorn: All Saints, which became the district church for the most of township of Thelwall in 1870.. The boundaries of "The District Chapelry of All Saints, Thelwall" were described in the London Gazette on 8 February 1870:
"All those two detached portions of the parish of Runcorn, in the county of Chester, and in the diocese of Chester, which are comprised within, and are co-extensive with, so much of
the township and parochial chapelry of Thelwall, as is not included within'the limits of the consolidated chapelry of Saint James, Latchford, in the county and diocese aforesaid."
The district was affected by the following boundary changes:
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts