- Runcorn: All Saints (Church of England). The ancient parish church for the township of Weston.
- Weston Point: Christ Church (Church of England). Built in 1841 as a chapel to Runcorn: All Saints.
- Weston by Runcorn: St. John the Evangelist (Church of England). Built in 1898 as a chapel to Runcorn: All Saints, becoming the district church for Weston in 1930.
- Weston, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan). Founded in 1832, Built in 1851, closed in 1970. Registers 1876-1970 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
- Weston Point, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan). Built in 1872, closed in 1970. Registers of baptisms 1872-1907 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Weston area or see them printed on a map.
You can see pictures of WESTON (near Runcorn) which are provided by:
- 1936 April 1 — Abolished and incorporated into Runcorn (1023 acres, pop. 3783 in 1931)
You can see the
administrative areas in which WESTON (near Runcorn) has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ505810 (Lat/Lon: 53.323594, -2.744605), WESTON (near Runcorn) which are provided by: