- Sandbach: St. Mary (Church of England). The ancient parish church for the township of Wheelock.
- Wheelock: Christ Church (Church of England). The district church for part of Wheelock from 1843.
- Wheelock, Baptist Chapel. Wheelock Heath.
- Wheelock, Methodist Chapel (Primitive). Built in 1868.
- Wheelock, Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan). ReBuilt in 1874.
- Wheelock, Congregational Church. Founded in 1824.
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Wheelock area or see them printed on a map.
You can see pictures of WHEELOCK which are provided by:
- 1936 April 1 — Abolished and divided between Haslington (128 acres, pop. 262 in 1931) and Sandbach (562 acres, pop. 494 in 1931)
You can see the
administrative areas in which WHEELOCK has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ750592 (Lat/Lon: 53.129372, -2.375082), WHEELOCK which are provided by: