The standard finding aid for British newspapers of Devon and Cornwall is the Bibliography of British Newspapers (general editor Charles A Toase) published by The British Library 1991. That reference work, which contains the names and addresses of all relevant newspaper repositories, should be available in most good libraries.
The Cornwall section, edited by Jean Rowles, encompasses an alphabetical chronology of publication and availability spans of each known newspaper referenced to publication location. The section on Bude publications reads:
||Bude & Stratton Directory
|1924 to date
||Bude & Stratton Post
|1984 to date
||Launceston Bude Holsworthy Gazette
||1984 to date
As the availability dates refer only to the earliest and latest issues held, it is necessary to refer to the detailed listings under the name of each newspaper to ascertain whether complete or broken runs are held by repositories.
- The British Library, Colindale: 4 Apr 1829 to 29 Jan 1848.
- Huntington Library (San Marino, CA): 17 Apr 1830.
- National Library of Wales: Various odd-named issues (not being repeated here) for 1831, 1832, 1833, 1834 and 1835.
- Redruth Cornish Studies Library (now called The Cornwall Centre): 4 Apr 1829 to 29 Jan 1848 (microfilm).
- Royal Institution of Cornwall, Truro: 16 Dec 1837.
The complete run of issues is available in the Cornwall Centre Library, in Redruth (formerly The Cornish Studies Centre), on microfilm.