The parish of St Dominick was originally in the Liskeard Registration District. There were sub-districts at Callington (which looked after St Dominick), Lerrin, Liskeard and Looe, but these closed in the 1930s. The parish is now in the St Germans Registration District. However, when Callington was closed and St Dominick came under St Germans, the Callington registers were split and the birth and death registers went to Liskeard and the marriage registers to St Germans.
The parishes of the Liskeard district were: Boconnoc, Broadoak, Callington, Calstock (1837-60), Duloe, East Looe, Lanreath, Lansallos, Lanteglos, Linkinhorne, Liskeard, Liskeard Borough, Menheniot, Morval, Pelynt, St. Cleer, St. Dominick, St. Ive, St. Keyne, St. Martin's, St. Neot, St. Pinnock, St. Veep, Southill, Talland, West Looe.
The Superintendant Registrar of St Germans can be contacted at: Ploughastel Drive, Saltash, Cornwall, PL12 6DL. Tel: 01752 842624.