Treneglos With Warbstow
The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
"TRENEGLOS WITH WARBSTOW, a parish in the hundred of Lesnewth, county Cornwall, 10 miles W. of Launceston, its post town, and 8 N.E. of Camelford. It belongs to Braddon of Tregleath. It is on the road from Launceston to Camelford. The surface is hilly, and the soil clayey, with a subsoil of slate. On the moors are a three-circled encampment, and a barrow at Warbstow. The living is a vicarage* annexed to that of Warbstow, in the diocese of Exeter, value £187. The church is dedicated to St. Werburgh. The parochial charities produce about £3 per annum, realised from land at Tretfligh. There are National and Sunday schools at Warbstow. J. Braddon, Esq., is lord of the manor."