- Parish Records on "Cumberland Roots" (archived site) - include Allonby. Added 10 May 2006.
- The transcription of the section for Allonby from the National Gazetteer (1868) provided by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Allonby to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Allonby has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NY082430 (Lat/Lon: 54.773492, -3.428583), Allonby which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)