Main Street, Brampton, United Presbyterian
United Presbyterian church,
It was founded in 17th Cent.
Strong presbyterian following from late 1660s. Chapel built 1772. Replaced 1854. The Presbyterian and Congregational churches combined to form the United Reformed Church in 1972.
It is located at NY5308461172 (Lat/Lon 54.942986, -2.733897). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)