Holy Trinity (Old Church), Carlisle, Church of England
Holy Trinity (Old Church),
It was founded after 1821. It closed in 1979.
Shown on Wood's 1821 map as "Proposed New Church". Shows in Britain from Above epw025054. You need to join the site (free) to zoom in.
Cumbria Archive Service PR 32. To see the list of items, click the link in the Ref box. To find more detail for an item click the item.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)