|St John, Cleator Moor, Church of England|
|St Leonard, Cleator, Church of England|
|Wath Brown Mission Church, Cleator Moor, Church of England|
|Congregational Chapel, Cleator Moor, Congregational|
|Presbyterian Church, Cleator Moor, Presbyterian|
- The transcription of the section for Cleator from the National Gazetteer (1868) provided by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Cleator to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Cleator has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NY016135 (Lat/Lon: 54.507227, -3.521213), Cleator which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)