|All Saints, Cockermouth, Church of England|
|Christ Church, Cockermouth, Church of England|
|High Head Chapel, Skelton, Church of England|
|Main Street, Cockermouth, Independent|
|Cockermouth Cemetery, Cockermouth, Cemetery|
|St Joseph, Cockermouth, Roman Catholic|
|Friends' Meeting House, Cockermouth, Society of Friends|
- The transcription of the section for Cockermouth from the National Gazetteer (1868) provided by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Cockermouth to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Cockermouth has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NY122304 (Lat/Lon: 54.66101, -3.362619), Cockermouth which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)