St John (Old Church), Hensingham, Church of England
St John (Old Church),
It was founded before 1880. It is now closed and has been demolished, but we do not know the date of closure.
Cumbria Archive Service YPR 35. To see the list of items, click the link in the Ref box. To find more detail for an item click the item.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)