St John, the Evangelist, Newton Arlosh, Church of England
St John, the Evangelist,
It was founded before 1350.
Church extensively remodelled in 1840s [Solway Plain (archived)].
Cumbria Archive Service PR 133NA. To see the list of items, click the link in the Ref box. To find more detail for an item click the item.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)