Hutton in the Forest
- The transcription of the section for Hutton in the Forest from the National Gazetteer (1868) provided by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Hutton in the Forest to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Hutton in the Forest has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NY460358 (Lat/Lon: 54.714293, -2.839725), Hutton in the Forest which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)