St James, Hutton in the Forest, Church of England
Hutton in the Forest
It was founded in 1714.
See Cumbria Gazetteer.
Cumbria Archive Service PR 11. To see the list of items, click the link in the Ref box. To find more detail for an item click the item.
It is located at NY4592936442 (Lat/Lon 54.720055, -2.840946). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)