- The transcription of the section for St Bees from the National Gazetteer (1868) provided by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from St Bees to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which St Bees has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The Welcome to St Bees site has a wide range of items of interest, in particular its History section, which provides 'the story of St Bees from its early beginnings'.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NX972116 (Lat/Lon: 54.489285, -3.588476), St Bees which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)